Application & Enrollment
TDSA's 2017-2018 enrollment is done through TDSA Connect. The first step is to submit an application. For new students, there is a one-time $200 application fee.
Submit Transcripts and More
You will need to submit a birth certificate, current Georgia 3231 Immunization Form and transcripts from your current school.
- If your child is entering kindergarten, your transcript request is here. This link includes a questionnaire for you to fill out and one for the current school to complete and submit to us.
- If your child is entering first grade, please click here.
- If your child is entering second through eighth grade, please click here.
Once all of the above has been received by TDSA, you will be contacted to set up an appointment for an screening assessment to ensure academic and social success at Torah Day School of Atlanta. Then, you will receive a notification from TDSA Connect to continue the enrollment process.
If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please feel welcome to contact Mrs. Leslee Morris, TDSA Admissions Director, at 404.982.0800 ext. 100, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition & Fees
- Kindergarten: $12,600
- Grades 1-5: $13,950
- Grades 6-8: $14,550
- Family Cap**: Highest 3 tuitions
- Application Fee (new students): $200 (non-refundable)
- Re-Enrollment Fee: $150 (non-refundable)
- Middle School Boys Breakfast Fee: $150
- Early Care: $200 (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Building Assessment: $1,500 per family (payable over 3 years)
- Fees are NOT subject to financial aid, professional discounts , or pro-rating
- Payment Plans: 1 - 12 payments, MUST be paid through FACTS
- Family Cap: Highest 3 tuitions - applies to families with more than 3 children enrolled at TDSA for K – 8. (K for Kids not included). Families who pay the family cap amount are requested to consider a voluntary donation for the “above cap” amount.
- $500 "Give or Get" fund-raising requirement for each family
**Applies to families with more than 3 children enrolled at TDSA for K – 8.
Families who pay the family cap amount are requested to consider a voluntary donation for the "above cap" amount.
Payment Plans: 1-12 payments, MUST be paid through FACTS payment management system .
Come See Us!
Schedule your Admissions visit by filling out the below form or by calling Leslee Morris at (404) 982-0800 ext. 100.